Call us to get tree support suchlike tree removal, tree mulch, bush contractor, shrub contractor, stump fell and many other in USA

Call now

Call us +1 (855) 280-15-30

Lower Ball Joints Our handy pickle fork was employed once.

You might drill the upper hole bigger to get it round again and make a new bolt yourself with a step in it to accomdate the new hole size.

Arlington Autocare provides Steering and Suspension System services to Arlington, VA, Washington, DC, Alexandria, VA, and other surrounding areas. Choose a service from the following list: - select service -- Ball Joint Replacement Inner Tie Rod & Outer Tie Rod Replacement Shocks Replacement Struts Replacement Suspension Inspection Sway Bar.

In this video I describe how to quickly and easily remove a control arm bushing using an air hammer and a vise. Removal.

Remove the A-arm. Remove the dust seals from the A-arm if present. Remove the collar if it is a separate piece. Use a punch to knock out the old bushings. Do not damage the A-arm. Remove the bushings.

If the bushing is a one piece type use a press to remove the 22201 Arlington VA. Set up the press so that the bushing has room to exit the A-arm. Aug 24, Posts. #5 Aug 20, Once you have the three nuts off, beat down on it with a BFH. Then beat up on it.

Repeat until thethree cone washers that start to come out. Get some channel locks, and work the cone washers all the way out, then the arm will come off. Oh yeah, for GM/Suburban 4X4 tech, can't be stumpgrind.buzzted Reading Time: 5 mins. Remove Upper Control Arm Bushing To remove the upper control-arm bushings, we use a 1/2-inch jackscrew as shown.

The large pipe fitting to the left receives the bushing as it is pressed out, and is ground with a step to clear the flange at the edge of the control arm.

Steering Linkage Installing the steering linkage is very straightforward; just install the pitman and idler arms, followed by the center link, and then the tie rods.

Oct 30, How do I remove the steering idler arm bushing and pin?? The upper frame hole is wallowed out and I need to install a bushing or such. Im not sure if the copper/steel bushing is necessarily worn but I need to remove the assembly to install my patch. Ive tried hammering (against my own better judg.